INCENSE FOR THE MIND, ACTIVATE THE PINEAL GLAND – THE MASTER REGULATOR OF CONSCIOUSNESS
OUR EMOTIONAL BODY: THE LIMBIC SYSTEM
The “Inner Brain” to our soul perceives incense as a natural activator of joyful state, hence we think of it as the master regulator of our consciousness.
The limbic system has been theorised as being the seat of the soul, the centre-most where we regulate our nervous system; our feelings, senses, emotions and beyond.
ABOUT THE PINEAL GLAND, THE MASTER REGULATOR OF CONSCIOUSNESS
• Bathed in cerebrospinal fluid, it has more blood flow per cubic volume than any other organ in the body.
• The pineal gland is a neuroendocrine transducer; produces electric charge according to our state of being.
• Composed of calcite crystals with piezoelectric properties, electrically activated
• Pulsates through GAMMA waves when activated
• Nowadays 90% of us have their Pineal Gland inactive due to fluoride and chlorine our drinking water and excessive heavy metal exposure(however this is worth a another blog post soon, until than check this out to start decalcify your pineal gland https://scottjeffrey.com/decalcify-your-pineal-gland/
• It is our body’s antenna by picking up information and frequency faster, than the speed of light
• Produces serotonin – happy hormone and melatonin – “time to sleep” signalling and powerful sibling metabolites
• elevated energy
• profound love
DAILY RITUAL TECHNIQUES TO ACTIVATE THE PINEAL GLAND
1. OPTIMISED CIRCADIAN RHYTM there is a a cleanse that runs
through our brain at night, while we’re sleeping, that removes damaging and toxic molecules associated with neuro-degeneration, basically the decay of our brain. Here is how that works…. During sleep, the space between brain cells expands 60 percent more than when we are awake, this flushes out the unwanted substances. It’s called the glymphatic system (might be clearing beta-amyloid, the protein associated with Alzheimer’s disease as well). Worth to remember that our glympathic system works best when we’re sleeping on our side. Another crucial fact; start learning to refuse artificial blue light after 8pm…and no electrical bedrooms as our biological clock will blast our eyeballs and happy sleep by crating absolute confusion in our own biological circadian rhythm.
2. MEDITATION/ SELF REFLECTION
3. SOUND 432HZ
4. INCENSE BURNING – AROMATHERAPY
6. HERBS & FOODS FOR TEH PINEAL GLAND ONEIROGENS meaning create dreams, is that which produces dream like states of consciousness. Blue Water Lily- Blue Lotus (Nymphaea cerulean, N.ampla)
• Treasured by ancient Mayans and Egyptians
• Contains a few major alkaloids, APORPHINE and APOMORPHINE, within it known to inflect dopamine receptors sites in the limbic brain and NUCIFERINE been shown to relax and regulate our nervous system by feeling open yet alert, while stimulating the pituitary gland that takes care of our reproductive system.
• In Egypt was associated with the Sun God RA and extractions of the flower were ingested or smoked for spiritual insights.
• The Mayans used blue lotus for rituals, divination and access deep states of meditation, as well as a longevity tonic.
• Enhances the limbic system and in turn boost with dream recall and healthy activation of neurotransmitters within the pineal gland.
• The extract of the plant has a potential of epigenetic co-factor that can activate our longevity genes with boosting anti-aging potential and assist with optimal lifespan.
• USE: Burning TO MY HERMEYES (https://celestialthyme.com.au/ product/to-my-hermeyes-natural-incense-ritual/ ) incense smoke, Tea or Infusion.